Hi blogwalking :) My blog on to share My thought, My feeling and My journey as working mom with 4 children. Feel free to leave foot note :)
RSS

31 October 2011

Appreciation for 20 year service award!!

Wow... 20 years already!!!! No wonder I felt I have no energy anymore..ha ha... I've work in Proton for 20 years already... hu hu quite long huh?... But still, I cannot quit cos of commitment!!... Waaa...but the good things is Proton will organize a dinner for people who already works in Proton for 10, 20 and 25 years. Actually this is yearly event.
As for me he he - a women, who always want to look beautiful, elegant, gorgeous!! and whatever name that similar...he he. My mind already full with a lot of idea,..he he..mcam la cantik sangat...ha ha...
First what is the theme?... I ve heard it is red and black theme..well not much challenge :(... 2. how to look nice and attraction?... Its must be the dress right? (sebab muka tak lawa)... Hem mmm google first!!

NIce tak?
This One?

this one?

Ada lagi...:)
Ni kalau nak pakai skirt la kan :)
Copy from Stylish Muslimah blogspot
Elegant kan?
Menarik kalau warna hitam,dan merah!!!

Punyer la banyak google dan survey...tapi sempat ker nak tempah? Hrm... I think I raise my hands... 2nd option boutique to boutique survey?...Boutique? wow..sound like I've lot number with a lot  zero at the back sigh!! ha ha... I do have that much of money...then Pick and match la dear he he....
Until now, i did not buy anything yet!!..hik hik...
However, I did buy something!!..he he guess what.. to look something different, I'd bought a few make up from Bodyshop. It's not to "bangga" myself..ha ha... it's just I've free time at that time and some more, when I went to SACC mall to look around if I can find something for that night, I caught my self of buying something (that not even in mind) to buy a make-up..ha ha...
I've no time to snap a picture that i've bought from BodyShop but I have copy similar pic (which is I download from google of coz!)...
Here we are..jeng jeng....
similar that I've bought during Proton day
Brush!!
to cover of my pigmentation and dark spot
Black and Brown
hik-hik this one I do not buy because I've change my mind to buy from Daisho (quite cheaper)
On thr next day, shopping lagi...actually I need to buy supplement. (maklumlah dah masuk 40 over ni)... Bila dah melangkah ke Watson tu, macam-macam pula yg di beli...everything to just to look nice on the night.. wink! wink!....
inspire by Eynda blog he he
eye-cream
picture from heavenlygorgeous.blogspot
See...I think the cost already similar to the dress that I not yet buy for that night... Nampak gaya macam pakai baju yg ada dalam closet jer nih hu hu....

Tommorow, there will be briefing for all awards recipients. Maybe I can get more picture what my dinner dress will gonna a be...

Till then ..daaa...




Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: